An experienced representative

We act as representatives or provide assistance in legal proceedings if a tax case proceeds to the County Administrative Court, the Administrative Court of Appeal, or the Supreme Administrative Court. We can also assist with applications for advance rulings from the Swedish Council for Advance Tax Ruling.